Monday 10 March 2014

Bristol you beauty.

On saturday I went to Bristol in a vain attempt to take photos for my photography coursework. It was the first time I have been back to the city since I lived there and I fell back in love with its weird and wonderful ways.
I walked round for a few hours on my own reminiscing and doing a spot of shopping, before meeting my old housemate for a pint in the sunshine.
Whilst walking through stokes croft I saw a little shop called "Dutty" that I had always meant to pop into when I had lived there. I decided to check it out and was amazed at how awesome the shop was! Upstairs they sell gig/event tickets, every colour spray paint you could imagine, the coolest jewelry and a wide variety of graphic tees and other clothing. I bought the "dutty c'est chic" tee in a large because I like baggy tee's to chuck over leggings or jeans as it's easy. Downstairs in the shop there is a HUGE variety of vintage treasures that I spent a good while rifling through! The girls who worked in the shop were incredibly friendly and fun too talk to so I highly recommend everyone to pay them a visit!
www.shopdutty.com is their website so check them out!
In this post I am also wearing my patent leather moccasins and my dog tooth jacket which I adore. My shoes are from New look and my jacket is from Ebay, I am living in hope for better weather as it's still a little chilly for the cropped sleeves. I'm also featuring my beloved rings (excuse my abused and scarred hands, I work in a kitchen and the ovens are often unforgiving) as they are a constant in every outfit I wear. My collection seems to be growing rapidly which makes me happy but my bank balance cry!






All in all my visit to Bristol was amazing, I love and miss that quirky little place. I spent far too much money on clothes, cocktails and Nandos and failed to take any photos for my course work. Which means I will have to go back very soon I guess, what a shame ;) 




That yellow building was is my old flat, the window on the top floor was my bedroom! 

SOOOOOO MANY THINGS! 

I love the sofa!

Love this little fella! DUTTY BABY!







1 comment:

  1. I want to go to Bristol so badly, and you're not helping! It's always weird going back to somewhere you used to live, I'm heading back to Liverpool (I went to uni there) next month, and I can't bloody wait. Sounds like you had the best time there :) xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete